Information clause for participants of MSM 2020
According to article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) we inform that:
- The Administrator of your personal data provided in the application form is Polish Society of Theoretical ans Applied Electrotechnics in Białystok, located at Wiejska 45D street, 15-351 Białystok, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone:+48 85 746 9426, 122.
- The basis for the processing of your personal data is the contract concluded between the conference organizer and the participant of the conference – article 6 section 1 (b) GDPR.
- The data will be processed for the implementation and settlement of the conference MSM 2020.
- Polish Society of Theoretical and Applied Electrotechnics processes your personal data only for the purpose of performing the tasks and obligations resulting from the organization of the MSM 2020, among others;
- identification of participants of the symposium and implementation of the symposium agenda;
- preparation of conference materials (e.g., identity badges, certificates);
- settling the conference and handling billing and payment.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the proper implementation and settlement of the conference – 2 years from the end of the calendar year in which the conference was organized.
- You have the right to request from the administrator access to your personal data, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data and the right to limit processing by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of April 27, 2016.
- Providing your personal data is necessary to effect the contract of participation in the conference MSM 2020. Should personal data not be provided, participation in the above-mentioned conference will not be possible.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including profiling.
- I agree and understand, that the phots/videos that will performed during the conference will be stored at the Bialystok University of Technology server at conference website www.msm2020.pb.edu.pl, and legitimate interest pursued by the data administrator, that is dissemination of the images of conference participants in the form of group photos/videos is for information purposes only.